Facing a problem that you have been losing time and sleepover for days? Especially, about software development and programming frameworks. I might already deal with the same development issue and found a solution. Save yourself the trouble and search these blogs for answers.
“What word would you use to describe a man who does not have all his fingers on one hand?”
- How to use SQL Stored Procedures in .NET MVC ApplicationA stored procedure is a group of Transact-SQL statements compiled into a single function. If you are using .NET MVC Application from your previous projects this will be quite easy for you. Here is a sample project that will show you how … Read more How to use SQL Stored Procedures in .NET MVC Application
- Configure FileZilla FTP ClientAre you looking for a way to upload bigger size files to your webserver? We’ll this is the right place for you. In this article, I will guide you on how you can configure FileZilla Client to connect to your web hosting. … Read more Configure FileZilla FTP Client
- Display line numbers in SQL Server EditorWhen you are editing in SQL Server Management Studio Line Numbers would be very useful specially if you are working on large module. To enable line numbers in SQL Query Editor, follow below steps: Step1: Go to Tools > Options Step2: In … Read more Display line numbers in SQL Server Editor
- PYROCMS – CheatSheetI came across with PyroCMS project and I find it really hard in searching basic composer command. So I decided to compile and create a PyroCMS cheat sheet. This is not a complete guide but hopefully, you can make it as your … Read more PYROCMS – CheatSheet
- Installing a private package with composerMost of the PHP framework now a day uses composer.json to install packages from Git Repository. In this article, I am going to show you an overview of adding PHP packages from your private repository to a composer.json file. 1. Configure Composer … Read more Installing a private package with composer
- How to Install Free SSL on a Shared HostingIn this tutorial, I am going to show you how to generate free SSL certificate and install it in your shared hosting. I am using Hostinger for my hosting and we are going to use SSL For Free. 1. On SSL For … Read more How to Install Free SSL on a Shared Hosting