1. On SSL For Free website enter your website url and press on create free ssl certificate.
2. Select Manual Verification.
3. Then click on Manual Verify Domain
4. Scroll down and find the Verification Files. Download the files,Files#1 and Files #2. Do not close the page.
5. Access your Cpanel Files Manager and navigate to your root directory which is public_html.
7. Navigate back to your SSL for Free and download SSL Certificate to generate three sets of keys certificate, private key, and CA bundle.
8. From your hosting, in my case it’s Hostinger, Open SSL from advance option.
9. Paste the keys you have obtained from SSL for free to the appointed boxes, then click Install.
10. If the installation process is successful, the SSL details should appear in the List of Installed SSL section.
And that’s all, we have successfully installed SSL certificate on Shared Hosting.