How: Adding Entity Framework Reference using NuGet
If you have already added Entity Framework you might want to check this thread ASP.NET MVC using EF for actual using of Entity framework in your code. If this is your first time you can continue reading steps below on Adding Entity Framework.
Let’s Start: – Adding Entity Framework Reference
1. Open NuGet Package Manager to add EntityFramework. Go to Tools->NuGet Package Manager ->Manage NuGet Packages for Solution.
2. Search for EntityFramework and click install button.
3. Wait for NuGet Package Manager to install EntityFramework.
4. The image below is the view of Entity Framework after it is already installed.
5. To check if EntityFramework is successfully added to your project go to your solution explorer and under your reference EntityFramework should be found.
You have successfully added Entity Framework to your project. You can now use it in your ASP.NET MVC Web Application.
You might want to check this thread..